Join us on a journey through the history of coffee
Perfect gifts for Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christmas.
You can purchase a voucher for any class that we currently have on offer.
How do the gift vouchers work?
- Choose the course that you wish to gift
- Pay for the voucher using Paypal on our website
- Once the payment is complete we print out a gift voucher and post it out.
- Give the voucher to your intended recipient.
- The recipient can select the date they wish to attend and book their class with us directly! By calling 0800 849 8808
- Classes start at around 9.30 am and finish around 15:30 / 16.00 A buffet-stye lunch is included.
We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to The World of Coffee.
WORDS From our students
“We have worked with Jim Watson on numerous Barista Employability courses run in partnership with Job Centre Plus. These courses have been fundamental in providing individuals with key skills to assist them in gaining employment in the Barista/Hospitality industry. Jim has a great rapour with the trainees and makes the course interesting and fun! Jim in extremely knowledgeable and give the individuals a solid foundation in which to start their barista career. ”
“Recommend it to anyone who wants to immerse deeper into the world of coffee or those who wants to take a career in coffee more seriously. I was a beginner and the training was fun and rewarding. Jim made sure I practiced enough to be familiar with the essential preparation for delivering THE cup of coffee. I will never ever look at the coffee machine and my coffee the same way again!”
“One of the luckiest things that has ever happened to me is stumbling across Jim Watson through a Google search for ‘barista training in Scotland’. I honestly feel as though Jim cares as much about the success of my business as I do. Jim gives 110% to everything he does and I would recommend his training without reservation. Support from Jim does not stop when the training session ends, he’s always at the end of a phone and nothing seems to be too much bother, a rare quality these days!”